[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Comparing JBoss Portal to Liferay or other portal produc

syllant do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 20 02:34:28 EST 2008

Thanks for this more moderate tone Chris :-)

Concerning forum and JIRA management, I fully understand and I would never have mentioned it if a JBM team member didn't blame me for not contributing.

And I never reproached JBP team to not answer in forums or to not be helpful :-) Initially, I just point it as a fact to consider for newcomers as it's a major criteria when you have to select an OS product.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4130628#4130628

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4130628