[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: JBoss 4.2.2 does not respond to http port 80, no firewal

berna do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 20 06:17:09 EST 2008

Hi all,

Is there a way to set the option -b 0.0.0.0 in config file somewhere? So say, instead of:

>run.bat -b 0.0.0.0

I simply run

>run.bat

to start up jboss server.

I am running jboss 4.2.2 GA on windows 2003 server and currently considering running it as windows service, but unable to find a way to pass in the binding thing (-b 0.0.0.0 param passing).

I have downloaded jboss-native-2.0.3-windows-i686-ssl, any idea how to run the service so jboss server can be accessed other than from localhost?

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4130700#4130700

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4130700