[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Having problem in upgrading to JBOSS AS 4.2.2.GA

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 20 11:44:36 EST 2008

Are you using JBossAS 4.2.2 as is, or did you install JBoss Messaging?

Please post the contents of the *-service.xml file that declares the queues and the connection factory. Also, why are you declaring another connection factory instead of using the one provided?

Please post the full stack trace for the errors.

You should not need to set the CLASSPATH to anything - mine is empty. The JBossAS should find the JMS classes just fine at server/xxx/lib/jboss-j2ee.jar.

Finally, as far as I can tell, JBossAS uses J2EE_HOME only if the jboss.deploy.dir is not set (which it always is), and then only under special circumstances. So I doubt that has any bearing on the problem.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4130858#4130858

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4130858