[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Message Pulling

sams do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 20 15:59:37 EST 2008

You are right, 150 is the value for the local buffer of messages.  My understanding is that this is the actual local queue slice that pulls from the distributed(clustered) queue, and the whole idea behind the message pulling is for another node to notice there are messages sitting here not yet processing and to pull them over to process elsewhere.  I have even set this value to 5 hoping that was it, and it didn't change anything as far as I can tell.

I'll try creating just a standard consumer without using an MDB and see if its just the MDB caching all the messages on a given node.  Will hopefully be back here soon with some good news. :)

Thanks!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4130918#4130918

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4130918