[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - MDB Pooling

jbosspatni do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 21 00:47:17 EST 2008

Hi,

I have 5 MDB's which are listening to WSMQ for messages.I have created the configurations as per the jboss wiki on WSMQ.When I start the server I can see a total of about 35 connections being created. I find this from usign netstat on the port

In standard-jboss.xml the invoker binding created has a min size of 1 and max size of 5
In wsmq-ds.xml the minsize for pool is 1 and max is 100.

If I change the invokerproxy binding setting  then number of connections created is dropping.

I am not getting  as to why so many connections are being created when I have about 5 mdb and 1 mnimum thread pool.

I am also unable to see the connections being created from JMX console.

How do I see  how many connections to WSMQ are actually created on server startup,how many are free in teh pool  at runtime.

Thanks & Regards,
Ajeet Phansalkar

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4130971#4130971

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4130971