[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Random JBPM TASK and Process ID with Oracle

zahidmaqbool do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 21 03:36:26 EST 2008

Hello Everyone,

I was using previously MySQL database and the task Ids, process Ids etc were generated in a sequence automatically like 1, 2, 3, 4....
However, Now I changed my application to Oracle 10G and it seems to be using random ids like 1549, 2000.

I have used Sequence and Triggers for my Tables and It seems to be working. Now my question is If I don't add any sequences to JBPM Tables , will they work fine for over a period of time. What I mean is will their ID's conflict.

If anyone else can tell me what to do to make JBPM Tables use proper ID generation incrementing by 1 , it will be great.

Thanks in Advance.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4130986#4130986

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4130986