[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Token.signal() ---> 2 tokens?

pojomonkey do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 21 11:37:31 EST 2008

"mputz" wrote : I've found a (rejected) feature request to prevent the root token from being signaled on a fork node: http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBPM-642
That seems to be exactly what I've found.

So if this behaviour is 'normal', how is it possibly to use jBPM as the execution engine in the 'client based assignment' mode as described in the documentation?

If the code that's signalling the tokens has to actually be 'aware' of the process definition, then that goes out of the window completely!

Having looked at some of the unit tests in the jBPM source repository, I think that some of those 'ignore' this behaviour (or avoid dealing with it!)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4131150#4131150

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4131150