[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - error with org.jgroups.protocols.pbcast.NAKACK

simvtran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 21 13:00:33 EST 2008

jboss4.2.2GA
jdk1.5.0_14

I was able to cluster two instance by using the all directory and everything works accordingly. However, I have been trying to search online for the following error message:

2008-02-21 09:43:28,600 ERROR [org.jgroups.protocols.pbcast.NAKACK] (requester=<server1ip>:38638, local_addr=<server2ip>:59284) message <server2ip>:59284::141323 not found in sent msgs.
Sent messages: [141220 - 141343] (124)

I found one URL with similar case but the answer was not completely clear. Can someone please let me know what the above message mean or why I am getting the ERROR message. The above message appeared only once out of 5 hours. If more information is need, please let me know. Thank you.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4131169#4131169

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4131169