[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Process Logging Not Happening Correctly

CBax007 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 21 13:09:36 EST 2008

I have a small issue that I was wondering if anyone could help with.  I find that when I use the RemoteCommandService to interact with JBPM, not much (if anything at all) gets logged to the JBPM_LOG table.  Here's the basic sequence that I'm doing. I start of with a StartProcessInstanceCommand to kick off my new process.  The new process gets saved and a single line gets committed to the log table for the start of the process.  Because I use the StartProcessInstanceCommand, the process gets moved off the start node and onto the first actual task node.  Because of this, I was expecting more in the log table.  If I start the process via the web console and signal the start token, I get much more in the log table.  So next I use a TaskInstanceEndCommand to complete the active task.  Again, the task gets completed and the DB is updated properly except that nothing gets logged to the log table again.  Now, if I use the web console to perform the same action, everything gets logged to the log table as expected.

So my question is this.  Why does the logging not work correctly when I go in via the RemoteCommandService but does work correclty when I use the web console?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4131173#4131173

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4131173