[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - How to stop JBoss from connecting to database on application

lent do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 21 14:52:37 EST 2008

Hello,

We are using EJB3 and we are finding that on application (EAR) deployment, a connection is obtained from the database even though it is unused.  We can understand that if hibernate auto ddl creation/update is specified then the connection would be used to do the ddl creation but we have it turned off but it still connects to the database and then does nothing and then disconnects.  We want to stop the connection from being obtained.  Is there any way to configure this in Jboss/EJB/hibernate?

Regards,
Len

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4131199#4131199

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4131199