[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - new rows inserted into jbpm tables every time jboss is start

bloreguy do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 21 21:22:09 EST 2008

Hi,

I am a beginner to jbpm and see this issue everytime the jboss server is started. Please note that I do not have create-drop or create entry on startup in my hibernate.cfg.xml

The following tables are inserted with new entries every time, with the old entries retained. So after some time, the table size of these tables run into 100's of entries, each of them repeated over and over again. Any help is greatly appreciated

1. jbpm_delegation
2. jbpm_moduledefinition
3. jbpm_moduleinstance
4. jbpm_node