[jboss-user] [Tomcat, HTTPD, Servlets & JSP] - Re: CPU (threads) at 100%, Tomcat sockets in CLOSE_WAIT

georges.goebel do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 22 06:18:01 EST 2008

Hi,

I upgraded to JBoss 4.2.2 but I notice that there are also connections in "CLOSE_WAIT" status.
Can you show me how to "dump thread CPU utilization using ps and correlating to the thread dump TID's from JBoss"

Furthermore I noticed that starting the same JBoss config (same version with the same applications deployed) on RedHat 5 needs more than twice the time than on RedHat 4. (with the same JAVA_OPTS). (On VmWare ESX 3.0.X)

Georges Goebel

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4131353#4131353

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4131353