[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Login name case sensitive

HerQpapa do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 22 10:12:52 EST 2008

Hi,

I am using jboss-portal-2.6.2.GA with Hypersonic on dev and MySQL5 on production servers. I have noticed that the login name is not case sensitive. Usernames john.smith, John.Smith or jOhn.SmitH are treated like String.equalsIgnoreCase(). Is there any way where I can set the login to casesensitive?

Sorry if this has been posted before. I tried to search the forum as well as the user guide but no luck.

Thanks in advance!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4131442#4131442

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4131442