[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Token.signal() ---> 2 tokens?

pojomonkey do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 22 10:41:07 EST 2008

"kukeltje" wrote : I probably should have said 'wait-states' and state-nodes.
OK - I understand all that :)

"kukeltje" wrote : Your 'solution' seems ok, but I wonder what the advantage is in doing it this way.
My 'solution' is just an illustration that shows how to signal the tokens and how to determine when not to signal parent tokens.

Main advantage to me was that it illustrates the whole issue much better than anything I'd seen.

"kukeltje" wrote : You can use 'node' instead of 'state' which can auto-transition if finished.
Indeed, but I specifically do NOT want an auto-finishing state, but one that continues the execution path following an 'external' event. Granted - the sample code doesn't show that, but has helped me to see the way forward.

Is there any way to attach a (zip) file to a post here? When I get a working example I'd be happy to share the code.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4131462#4131462

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4131462