[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Seam Generate Entities with PostgreSQL

magoicochea do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 22 13:54:49 EST 2008

Hello

I am having the following problem, I have a postgreSQL database and I want to use the generate seam entities option, but the problem is that jboss tools uses the default public schema and my database is in another schema.

Also I have set up the property hibernate.default_schema =  but that does not seem to work either and all the postgreSQL url documentation that I have found does not include a way to set up there the correct schema.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4131534#4131534

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4131534