[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Signature is invalid error when the message contains \r

mrostan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 22 15:48:24 EST 2008

Hi.
Well, I know it seems hard to believe.
The signature verification fails if a string argument contains a \r character.

To verify it simply modify the JAX-WS SimpleSignTestCase and change Kermit to Ke\r\nmit (I have tested it with \r\n, but if you remove \r it works)

  | in0.setMsg("Ke\r\nmit");

I was debugging the JBossWS 2.0.1 and 2.0.3 sources, but I didn't find the problem.

Someboy knows if this problem is something related to canonicalization, or something like that?
Maybe \r is a restricted character, but I think it should be escaped automatically

Thanks,
Martin

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4131555#4131555

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4131555