[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: HOW to change Locale in Program?

littleprince do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Feb 23 04:44:12 EST 2008

I m facing the same problem. I have the difficulties of getting the session at portlet or LocaleInterceptor from httpSession.

i set the value at attribute of a servlet

  | public void doPost(HttpServletRequest req, HttpServletResponse resp)
  | 			throws ServletException, IOException {
  | try{
  |  req.getSession().setAttribute("value", "value1");
  |  resp.sendRedirect("");
  | }catch(Exception e){}
  |
  | }

and i try to get the value from portlet by the code below and it fails to get the value also.

  | rRequest.getPortletSession(true).getAttribute("value", PortletSession.APPLICATION_SCOPE))

or at LocaleInterceptor, the below line also gave me error.

  | req.getContext().getClientRequest().getSession();

Anyone can advise me on this?
Thanks in advance.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4131614#4131614

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4131614