[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Seam Web Project in JBossIDE

roxello do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Feb 23 06:58:44 EST 2008

Hello -

the Seam forum on jboss.org is closed and I have not been able to login
at seamframework.org so this i hope is the most appropriate alternative.

The ~/WebContent/home.xhtml page generated with a new skeleton
project created using new... Seam Web Project mentions the creation
of an ant build file as part of the project. The projects I've built however
do not feature a build.xml file.

I am firstly wondering if anyone else is having a similar experience?

If not then there is something i am not doing right or an incompatibility
lurking somewhere. I've installed JBossIDE a few times using different
methods, ie Eclipse software update, unzip into plugins etc, without
success so far.

Given the volume of artifacts and sub-projects present in a project built
this way retro-fitting a build file would be a project in itself, especially if
a .ear deployment is selected.

Environment is WinXPsp2, jdk1.5.0_10

Any guidence, information most appreciated.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4131624#4131624

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4131624