[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - scheduler problem

rikibarkiki do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Feb 23 11:09:23 EST 2008

Hello friend,
I saw some post of you at the JBoss forum and I have a similar problem,
I try to run the Scheduler example from the jboss site and it run o.k but when I restart the server I got this error

I put some code at scheduler-service.xml

        true
        ejb.ExSchedulable
        TheName,123456789
        java.lang.String,long

       NOW
       4000
       1

And create some class file at ejb package under the ejb lib

package ejb;

import java.util.Date;
import org.jboss.varia.scheduler.Schedulable;

import org.apache.log4j.Logger;

public class ExSchedulable implements Schedulable
{
    private static final Logger log = Logger.getLogger(ExSchedulable.class);

    private String name;
    private long value;

    private String response;

    public ExSchedulable(String name, long value)
    {
        this.name = name;
        this.value = value;
        log.info("ctor, name: " + name + ", value: " + value);
    }

    public void perform(Date now, long remainingRepetitions)
    {
        log.info("perform, now: " + now +
                 ", remainingRepetitions: " + remainingRepetitions +
                 ", name: " + name + ", value: " + value);
        response=SendAndReciveRequest.sendAndRecive("http://localhost:8080/SkillogicAS-war/CounterServlet");
        log.info("Response "+response);
    }
}

The error that show when the server start is