[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Web Services Transactions

matias.blasi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Feb 23 22:52:38 EST 2008

Hello, I am researching about the web services transactions behaiviour...
I have read the WS-C, WS-AT & WS-BA specifications, and several internet papers, i have the concepts.
Now I am looking for a working sample, to have something runing something to begin from...
I know that Arjuna had an implementation, and it was included in jboss project so far. I understand it is now the jbossts component.
I was trying to run the xts-demo application into the jboss-4.2.2 & jbossts-4.2.2 with no success...
Now I am with jboss-5.0.0-beta4, where is the web services transcation support here? I see only a jbossws component, as a .sar application, but no samples, and nothing seems to provide the web services transaction support...

Can anyone help me? I've put a lot of days in that, and I need a sample to see this feature really working...

Thank you a lot!

Matias Blasi.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4131661#4131661

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4131661