[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Just a Question Regarding Change in Process Definition

zahidmaqbool do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Feb 24 08:25:48 EST 2008

Hello Everyone,

I am using JBPM with Seam. I just wanted to know how easy is it to modify process definition once  it is deployed. Just for example I want to delete tasks node or add a couple more of them. In Seam with JBPM, what is the best way of doing so. I also do  not want to loose my existing data in the Database, so is there any way that by just changing the process definition file and restarting, the changes will take automatically.

If anyone can help it will be really great.. I would appreciate any help.

Thanks in Advance...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4131674#4131674

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4131674