[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: My WS doesn't send any attachment... why?

cdc08x do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Feb 24 13:36:49 EST 2008

Thank you very much, Martin, for your help!

Sadly, the solutions you suggested me aren't suitable for my case, because the other fields into the DocumentoData class are tightly connected to the DataHandler - that is, it's a design issue: they're all meta-information about the pdf file the DataHandler holds, so the wrapper should wrap a Collection of DocumentoData objects, and not a Collection of DataHandlers "alone"!
I tried to wrap a Collection of DocumentoData instances, but it doesn't work anyway.

On the other hand, the client is not MTOM/XOP enabled, because it's a PHP PEAR::SOAP client.

I think I will have to abandon the idea of putting as attachment the files, then, and use the base64-encoding.

Thank you, anyway!

Best regards,
Claudio

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4131696#4131696