[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Client timeout

rjaros do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Feb 24 18:21:00 EST 2008

I've read many different comments about this subject on this forum and tried all of them but without luck. I'm trying to set timeout on web service call. My code looks like this:

Service service = Service.create(wsdlLocation, serviceName);
  | BWSRemoteInterface port = (BWSRemoteInterface) service.getPort(new QName(url, "http://url"),BWSRemoteInterface.class);

I've tried this, hoping it will work:
                          ((BindingProvider)port).getRequestContext().put(StubExt.PROPERTY_CLIENT_TIMEOUT, new Integer(500));

but it doesn't. I'm using JBoss 4.2.1 and JBossWS 2.0.1. My WS timeouts always after about 3 minutes. I would be very grateful for any help.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4131717#4131717

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4131717