[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: How can I to include JavaScript files in Portlets to JBo

dickinson do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 25 03:05:40 EST 2008

Hello, I am writting the view layer of my Portlets in JSP files. If I write the JavaScript directly into my JSP file, I can to call JavaScript functions correctly.

I want to include this JavaScript functions in a external file in my project. This file must be into the war file of the Potlet.

I want to call this functions from the external JavaScript file into my JSP file.

My problem... I don't know how to do this.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4131745#4131745

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4131745