[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Failure on Control Connection : Messages going into ethe

martin.wickus do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 25 05:25:36 EST 2008

Hi Tim

Thanks for the update. I took a chance last week and did exactly that (config listing 2 from previous forum was modified from JBM 1.4.0.SP3) and after 5 days in production the problem hasn't shown itself again. Looks like the updated config does indeed do the job as you suggest.

PS. The only other change was to make sure I still refer to the older  "clientMaxPoolSize" attribute instead of the newer "JBM_clientMaxPoolSize". I may have overcompensated a bit with this figure (1ooo instead of default 200), but haven't had problems.

Regards,
Wickus

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4131777#4131777

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4131777