[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: where should i include my javascript file?

dickinson do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 25 07:34:02 EST 2008

Hello, this method works well but with one problem. I have 2 Portlets, both use a different JavaScript file. When I instanciate the Portlets, only the first is to able to works with JavaScript. The second Portlet can not view the JavaScript functions. If I change the order in the Portal view, now the second is the first and this works well, and the first is the second and this do not works well.

What is the problem?.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4131810#4131810

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4131810