[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - jaxrpc Array problem

odin69 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 25 09:36:30 EST 2008

Hello,
I have created a web service which returns a non-standard value type to the invoking app. I used the wsconsume tool to create the client side files from the wsdl.
My Problem right now is that my value type named customerData contains an int_array which causes problems on the client side. In the class CustomerData the in_array is defined as follows:
private int[] products; + setters and getters

on the client-side the wsconsume tool generates the follwoing:

    public List<Integer> getProducts() {
  |         if (products == null) {
  |             products = new ArrayList<Integer>();
  |         }
  |         return this.products;
  |     }

the web service is invoked with:
CustomerData cdCell = ND_CELLPHONE_STUB.getCustomerData(phoneNumber);

when I use the generated customerData file I get an error, but when I am using the orig. CustomerData file from the service everything is ok. I am a little bit stuck right now. Am I doing something wrong generating the client-side classes?
thx

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4131859#4131859

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4131859