[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Exception handling in JBPM

dhananjay.patkar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 26 01:37:07 EST 2008

Hi,
    I am facing problem as stated below:
Defined a simple process with simple nodes(3 nodes + start and end state)
Out of 3 nodes 1 st node action get executes without error and we are explicitely calling jbpmContext.Save(processInstance) to persist the process state
The second node action thorws RuntimeException and we are not calling jbpmContext.save over processInstance explicitely
But when we try to retrive the processInstance from JBPM db it returns the process state at node2 ....
As we are not saving the node2 state ,I am confused with exception handling of JBPM..
Kindly throw some light on this issue
Thanks in advance.....

Regards,
Dhananjay