[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - session affinity setup

evalentin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 26 03:50:29 EST 2008

Hi,

I am trying to configure a jboss 4.2.2GA in cluster with session affinity. My SFSB cannot be replicated. What I am trying to do is that a node is randomly chosen out of the one available and once the swing client is using this node, it is sticked to it, any new SFSB created in the same user session should be created on the same node.

I have tried all solutions I knew. In the best case all my clients are connected to the first node because of the Jndi lookup. In another configuration I succeed to have the first bean created on a random node and the next one too but not the same, so my application fails.

Is there any solution to my problem using only JBoss feature ?

thanks for your help and advice.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4132069#4132069

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4132069