[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Just a Question Regarding Change in Process Definition

pojomonkey do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 26 04:11:17 EST 2008

"dleerob" wrote : Lets say we do take into account all the issues when updating a Process Definition. How do we actually update the Process Definition? Normally when deploying, it creates a completely new version, and doesn't update an existing one. Any ideas?
You would have to 'edit' the process definition xml and re-deploy.

There is no reason why that can't be done programmatically.

Consider:

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4132076#4132076

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4132076