[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: how to Optimize jboss and its contents?

ritesh163 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 26 05:14:46 EST 2008

"ritesh163" wrote : Peterj Thank you for your suggestion. Now I have upgrade to 1GB RAM. It is working fast. But the main problem is that the server containing jboss runs without stopping for months and after sometime pages open very slowly taking a lot of time.

Also, I am using ejb jar and postgres database. Is the use of ejb jar making this problem ? it is because while running jboss, CPU usage is max. approx. above 80%.
Also, this web page is opened by multi-users at a same time.
Hope to get suggestion...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4132096#4132096

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4132096