[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Action + Classcastexception
do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 26 08:27:02 EST 2008
i'm trying to get the jbpm-console to work and have the problem, that when i signal a process instance and an action is somewhere in the processpath, a classcastexception is thrown.
Some different scenarios:
1. I deploy it not with the jbpm console, leave the action.jar in the deploy path of jboss and signal it with the jbpm console -->classcastexception
2. same as 1. but remove the action.jar -->classnotfoundexception
3. same as 1. but deploy it with the jbpm console (with the actions in the par and the action.jar in the deployfolder) --> classcastexception
4. same as 3. without the action.jar in the deploy folder --> it works
5. same as 1 but signal it from a class, thats in the action.jar --> it works
My System is a Jboss4.2.2 JbossEsb4.2.GA and JBPM3.2.2
Is this a probelm with the classLoaders? Or a problem that sometimes the classes are saved in the database or a problem with the jbpm-console?
i doesn't have the action.class two times deployed...
View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4132164#4132164
Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4132164
More information about the jboss-user