[jboss-user] [Performance Tuning] - JBoss 5 and common jar library location

qwteam do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 26 11:34:08 EST 2008

Hi, I'm new to JBoss so I don't know what this feature is called in JBoss.

With the bea weblogic 10, there is a feature that lets you store common jars on the server.  The benefit for the feature was each different war/ear files don't have to include the jars but instead include a config file pointing to the common jars and reduces the size.  Is there a feature like this in JBoss 5?

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4132240#4132240

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4132240