[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: Jboss 4.2.1 clustering bug ?

bstansberry@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 26 13:19:41 EST 2008

Is everything your application needs all packaged together in whatever you put in deploy-hasingleton?

I have no idea about Cocoon internal or what it's doing in that call.  But if your application is entirely self-contained, there should be no difference in its ability to find resources from deploying it via deploy-hasingleton vs. deploy.

Don't file a bug until we get establish what it is we're talking about.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4132276#4132276

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4132276