[jboss-user] [JBoss Getting Started Documentation] - Eclipse error while building portal project

george_portal do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 27 00:54:35 EST 2008

Hi all,

I have some issues in building a project for JBoss portal as follows:

   unbound classpath container : org.eclipse.jst.j2ee.internal.web.container in project Portal2.0
   unbound classpath container : org.eclipse.jst.j2ee.internal.module.container in project Portal2.0

I'm using Eclipse3.2.1 here.

Could anyone pls tell how to resolve this.  I tried deleting corresponding entries from .classpath file.  That time it got built.  But again when I modify some file and try to re-build it fails due to above issue.

Could anyone pls help me out to resolve it.

Thanks and regards,
George

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4132374#4132374

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4132374