[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - ERROR - as default value for output for java.util.logging?

baranowb do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 27 05:48:22 EST 2008

Hi I didnt find anythign similar and looks like this is forum it fits most.

I have strange behaviour of logging utilities inside jboss. log4j works fine howeever java.util.logging  prints weirdly.

I mean default logging framework is log4j with jboss "adaptor" for it. However when I use java.util.logging it prints always as and error level message in console - regardles of level.

Does anyone have a clue on this?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4132444#4132444

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4132444