[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: 4.2.2 wont deploy my persistency unit

yugantshah do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 27 09:56:46 EST 2008

"alllle" wrote : "aborland" wrote : Is there currently any other solution/workaround for this? I'd prefer not to hack in such a change. I'm using 4.2.0.GA_CP01 and having this exact problem.

  | This fix is pretty safe and should not have any impact to the rest of the system.
  |
  | As for other workaround, I guess it would be your turn to find it and publish it out :)

Hello,
This  solution solves the persistence context loading issue.
But now I have one more issue.The @PersistenceContext is not supported in MDB. Also I tried with the
<persistence-context-ref>
		<persistence-context-ref-name>hopsLM3/messaging/entity_manager</persistence-context-ref-name>
		<persistence-unit-name>hopsMessaging$LM</persistence-unit-name>
	</persistence-context-ref>
in ejb-jar.xml but still same issue.
The error that I get is

14:50:01,042 ERROR [STDERR] javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: hopsLM3 not boun
14:50:01,042 ERROR [STDERR]     at org.jnp.server.NamingServer.getBinding(Naming
Server.java:529)
14:50:01,042 ERROR [STDERR]     at org.jnp.server.NamingServer.getBinding(Naming
Server.java:537)