[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Default Pages On Reboot

dsulliva do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 27 10:30:16 EST 2008

Disregard my last post, just reading the documentation wrong.

You are correct in the fact that I don't need to have to *-object.xml and portlet-instances.xml as the documentation mentions if you want to create the page layouts and portlet instances with the Manage Portlet capability.

I was making a bonehead mistake by repackaging the .ear and .war with the name of the files as a top level directory, which wasn't right.  And was causing the application.xml file not to be found.

All good now.  Thanks again for you help.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4132543#4132543

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4132543