[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - exposing GPD in web applications

wootenator do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 27 13:05:58 EST 2008

I've read on the jbpm FAQ that in the future you are going to create a new eclipse perspective that will make the GPD have only those features needed by the analyst, and hide some of the developer features from the current eclipse perspective.

Also, in the User’s Guide: “A standalone installation of the designer tool is on the roadmap.”.

I have an existing web-based application built using the  extjs framework and want to include a GPD in it. It may be possible to embed the business analyst GPD eclipse perspective inside a frame of my application, or I might prefer the standalone installation designer tool to be embedded (from user guide).

Is there any recent information on when either of those will be available? Can the eclipse business analysts perspective be embedded in a frame of a java-based application such as JSF or extjs?

Can the GPD eclipse perspective for business analysts be thought of as an SWT? Can it be embedded in a java application such as an SWT using JWS?

These are questions I am asking so that I don't spend alot of time developing my own designer if I can use yours.

 Thanks!

Thanks!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4132593#4132593

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4132593