[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - jboss and soft links in linux

ramonibz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 27 13:07:07 EST 2008

Hi all,

First of all I want to say hi to everybody since I'm new in JBoss.

My problem is as follows:

I have two soft links in the context folder of JBoss, this two links are pointing to another folder outside of the context folder where I have some JSPs.

My problem is that Jboss cannot find my JSPs throug this softlinks, if I copy this JSPs folder inside my context folder everything works fine but I would like to have them outside (orders from the top)of it.

Does anyboy know why JBoss cannot go throug this soft links???
Is there a configurable option that allows me to do this?
Shoud I totally forgot this aproach?

I'm quite lost, so if anyboy can help me I would apreciatte a lot.

Thanks

P.D. Sorry for my English

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4132596#4132596

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4132596