[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Help with portlet authentication

bvogt do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 27 15:34:58 EST 2008

That's quite interesting to me what you are expected to do, because I had to manage a documentum migration onto a solaris cluster in the past (I guess in 2001).

Your login within the documentum portlet provides a session on the documentum side, what you need to have is a session on the portal side too.

In order to setup a portal session it needs access to the users and roles - ideally they are the same as used by documentum (ldap?). If that's not possible may be the synchronizing modules as mentioned in chapter 18 may help you?

 http://docs.jboss.com/jbportal/v2.6.4/referenceGuide/html/authentication.html

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4132630#4132630

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4132630