[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Exception handling in JBPM (Rolling back to previous sta

dhananjay.patkar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 28 00:46:48 EST 2008

I observed that,JBPM persists each succeessfull node as its default behavior.....
So now the problem is
I  need to go to 2 state back in the process graph and continue from there while recovery of the process..
As per my knowledge ,JBPM doesnt saves the intermediate nodes traversed in the process flow....(It just saves the last successful node executed)
So how to restart the process from specific node ......during recovery process...
Kindly guide me....
Correct me if I am wrong.....

Regards,
Dhananjay