[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - Re: MyMBean depending on MyOtherMBean issues

FrankTheTank do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 28 03:25:06 EST 2008

4.2.2.GA standard binaries.

I had also thought it might have something to do with our edited verion of JBoss, but even a fresh one off the download server has the issues.

>From the console I can see that the dependend ist started right before the provider.

Maybe it will help if I explain what the actual intention is:
I am writing some PoofOfConcepts and have two MBeans.

* ExtendedServer which is intended to extend the functionality of the JBOss ServerImpl MBean. All our clients currently listen and poll the ServerImpl MBean for the servers state. The state of the server and the notifications define if the clients can connect or not.
The ExtendedServer simply offers the ability to simulate server states and thus f.i. kick all the clients off the server for maintenance work.

* BroadcasterMBean registers itself onto the ExtendedServer and broadcasts the notifications it receives from the ExtendedServer into the Lan.

As each has it's own SAR the BroadcasterMBean depends on the ExtendedServer.

So maybe I am missing something else?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4132741#4132741

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4132741