[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - EJB3 and GenerationType.AUTO on Sqlserver 2005

wilfried.deguil do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 28 04:31:09 EST 2008

Hello,

I'm using Jboos 4.2.0.0 GA and Sqlserver2005 and Mysql.

I have an EJB3 entity with this annotations :

@Entity
public class Test implements Serializable {
 private int id;
 @Id
 @GeneratedValue(strategy=GenerationType.AUTO)
 public int getId();
 {
  return id;
 }
}

When i start my server Jboss on the mySql server database the Test table is creating with success.

So, when i start my server jboss on the sqlserver 2005 database, i have this error :

Syntaxe incorrect vers 'auto_increment'.
Unsuccessfull : create table test (id integer not null auto_increment);

Any ideas.

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4132753#4132753

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4132753