[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Less coding by custom nodes/jrules/etc...

pojomonkey do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 28 05:53:23 EST 2008

"trouby" wrote : Hey,

  | Can't I just have my own node type? maybe extended from the generic node available in JBPM
  |
  | like there's  / <task-node> I would like to have my own node tag, fully described differently, with different tags and parameters?

Then you'll also have to customise jBPM so that the XML parses correctly, add the necessary code to the GDP so the design can be rendered etc.

Sure, it can be done, but sounds to me like a whole lot of effort for little reward.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4132785#4132785

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4132785