[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Problem running/creating webservice client .NET

jnaus do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 28 13:20:42 EST 2008

I am trying to integrate with a .NET web service and I am able to create the client side stubs using the AXIS wsdl2java ant task.  However when I try and run the JBoss wsconsume function I get the following error:

[WARNING] src-resolve.4.2: Error resolving component 's:schema'

and

[ERROR] undefined element declaration 's:schema'

When I add the following line to my WSDL file
<s:import namespace="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" schemaLocation="XMLSchema.xsd"/>

I get the following error:

[ERROR] Element "{http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema}annotation" shows up in more
than one properties.
  line 248 of file:/C:/work/JBOSS-~1.GA/bin/XMLSchema.xsd

[ERROR] The following location is relevant to the above error
  line 242 of file:/C:/work/JBOSS-~1.GA/bin/XMLSchema.xsd

I am about to start trying to get AXIS to work as a client tool within the JBoss container, but would have liked to use the wsconsume tool.  I have looked for a solution on this for 2 days.  I have found plenty of posts online discussing the topic but have not found a solution to this problem.  Any help on this issue would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Jeroen

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4132962#4132962

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4132962