[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - deploying problem ( customized directory structure )

sajhak do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 28 13:46:16 EST 2008

Im new to J2EE development .

i would like to know whether i can deploy a .war file or a .jar file in my own directory structure in the Jboss server's deploy directory. ?

im developing the application using IntelliJ IDEA 7.0 and using JBOSS 4.2.2 version.

when i deploy a .war file or a .jar file it is deployed into a directory named "tmp" . i need to avoid that and need to deploy in an other directory other than tmp.

can we customise those settings ? please help me ..

Thanks and Regards
Sajith

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4132968#4132968

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4132968