[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - JBoss WebService Question

jej2003 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 28 19:31:37 EST 2008

I currently work in an environment where there are several applications that have been provided by 3rd parties running on JBoss 4.0.3sp1.  I'd like to attempt to migrate these applications to a more recent version of JBoss (say 4.0.4 or 4.2.2).  Not being involved in the development process of these applications is there anything that I should be worried about before I attempt this?  I have seen that version > 4.0.3sp1 implement the new JavaWs Stack, what changes (if any) should I expect to make to get these applications to work on the new stack?

Also important to note, I do not have the source for any of these applications so modifications are obviously limited.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4133026#4133026

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4133026