[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Not finding org.jboss.ejb3.StrictMaxPool class in the JBOSS

ajayks do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 29 00:10:04 EST 2008

I am using JBOSS4.2.2.GA for the application writen in EJB3.0.
I want to control  size of instance pool  of a stateless/MDB bean using  org.jboss.ejb3.StrictMaxPool class.
But the jar file shipped with JBOSS4.2.2.GA   doesnot contains any org.jboss.ejb3.StrictMaxPool class.
I request to help me  how I would able to get  org.jboss.ejb3.StrictMaxPool class.
Which jar file I have to use it/ot which verssion og JBOSS I have to use.

with regards,
Ajay Kumar

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4133061#4133061

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4133061