[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: exposing GPD in web applications

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 29 04:47:11 EST 2008

anonymous wrote : it is well suited for your needs.

'A' GPD in a browser is not that impossible to accopplish, but do not underestimate the amount of work it takes to develop a good full functional graphical designer for jPDL. Converting what mxgraph has done (which is btw really impressive) will probably leave lot's of open issues (jBPM/JPDL-ish is not JPDL). But I did not try, so I can only speculate.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4133106#4133106

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4133106